Saturday, January 17, 2015

Icicles Ruffle Scarf

     Here is another pattern I designed myself: the Icicles Ruffle Scarf!  I made this scarf to match a hat I  crocheted.  I had tried to find a pattern for a scarf that would go with the hat, but I couldn't; so I designed this pattern.   Click here for the pattern I used to make the hat.




This is the hat I made.  It turned out great!




Copyright; This pattern is my own design.  In no way I have copied from anyone's pattern.  You may sell what you make from this pattern, but you may NOT sell the pattern itself.  Do not claim this pattern as your own.  All rights reserved, 2015. 


Materials
5.5 mm hook
9 mm hook
Worsted Weight yarn (I used Red Heart in Mocha)

Length of scarf is 60 inches.

Directions

Row 1: With 9 mm hook, chain a chain that is 60 inches long or until chain is desired length, plus 3 ch for 1st dc.  Dc in 4th ch from hook, dc in same st as ch, 1 dc in each ch across, 2 dc in last ch, turn.

Row 2: Ch 4, 2 tr in each st across, DO NOT TURN, sl st down side of scarf, switch to 5.5 mm hook.  Turn scarf so that you now will be crocheting into chain loops.

Row 3: Using chain loops, ch 1, (sc in next st, ch 2, sk 1 ch loop, sc in next st) across.  Fasten off.  Weave in all ends. 

2 comments:

Comments are moderated to keep this site spam free. Comments will be posted once approved.
If you have a question or a suggestion, post a comment. I will reply as quickly as possible!